How to Replace the Light Bulb in an Amana Radarange Microwave Oven
Radarange is the name Amana has given to its line of microwave ovens, and you will likely need to change the light bulb sometime over the lifespan of the microwave.
It just takes a few minutes, and, after changing the bulb, you can once again watch your popcorn popping with a brightly lit Amana Radarange microwave interior.
Unplug the microwave.
Open the back panel on the microwave by unscrewing the nuts with the 1/4" socket.
Remove the nut on the lamp cover inside the microwave.
Remove the old light bulb, and screw in the new bulb.
Replace the lamp cover, screwing the nut back in. Then put the back panel onto the microwave and reattach the nuts that held it in place.
Plug the microwave back in and it will be ready for use.
Things You Will Need
- Amana Radarange microwave oven
- Replacement light bulb (See tip)
- 1/4" socket wrench
Replacement microwave light bulbs are typically sold at hardware and appliance stores.
- How to Remove the Popcorn Smell From a Microwave
- How to Reset a Samsung Microwave 1041Wa
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop
- Fixing a GE Oven Door Lock That Is Stuck
- How to Change the Oven Light in a Whirlpool Range 465 Super Capacity Oven
- How to Reset My Maytag Microwave