How to Change the Light Bulb in a GE Monogram Fridge
GE's Monogram side-by-side refrigerator series features a freezer on one side and the refrigerator on the other. The refrigerators' interior halogen lights can be changed manually with ease. Be sure to have replacement halogen light bulbs that are the same size as the original bulbs before you change the light.
Open the grille panel at the top of the GE Monogram refrigerator. Open the panel and turn off the master light switch.
Open the refrigerator and freezer and remove the vegetable drawer and the bottom-most freezer basket.
Grab the metal clips in the back of the vegetable compartment and the back of the freezer and pull them toward you to reveal the light bulbs.
Hold the base of the old bulb and pull up to remove it. Put a new bulb in its place and push it down until it clicks.
Place the metal clip over the light bulbs and replace the vegetable drawer and freezer basket. Open the grille panel again. Turn on the master light switch.
The Drip Cap
- GE's Monogram side-by-side refrigerator series features a freezer on one side and the refrigerator on the other.
- Place the metal clip over the light bulbs and replace the vegetable drawer and freezer basket.
- Turn on the master light switch.
Hollan Johnson is a freelance writer and contributing editor for many online publications. She has been writing professionally since 2008 and her interests are travel, gardening, sewing and Mac computers. Prior to freelance writing, Johnson taught English in Japan. She has a Bachelor of Arts in linguistics from the University of Las Vegas, Nevada.
- How to Change a Lamp on a Frigidaire Microwave
- How to Change the Light in a Hotpoint Oven
- How to Remove the Front Panel on a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator
- How to Replace a Frigidaire Freezer Bulb
- How do I Replace the Light in a GE Profile Advantium 120?
- How to Change the Light Bulb in a Kenmore Microwave