How to Clean the Coils on a KitchenAid Superba Refrigerator
The KitchenAid Superba line of refrigerators has been discontinued, but they can still provide quality performance when well-maintained. Excess indoor air pollution, dust or pet hair can accumulate inside the condenser, blocking air flow and heat transfer that keeps the refrigerator running efficiently. The KitchenAid website recommends cleaning the condenser with a vacuum brush once every two or three months for best results.
Turn off and unplug the refrigerator.
Locate the grille cover at the front base of the refrigerator. Hold it by the outer edges and pull it forward to remove it.
Vacuum inside the condenser and both sides of the grille with a brush attachment.
Snap the grille back into place on the refrigerator.
Plug in the refrigerator and turn it on.
Things You Will Need
- Vacuum, with brush attachment
- How Do I Stop the Back of My Refrigerator From Freezing?
- How to Adjust Rollers on a Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- How to Remove Odors From a Refrigerator
- How to Access the Evaporator in a GE Refrigerator With a Bottom Freezer
- How to Remove the Back Filter Cover From a Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- How to Remove the Front Panel on a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator