How to Clean the Coils on a KitchenAid Superba Refrigerator
The KitchenAid Superba line of refrigerators has been discontinued, but they can still provide quality performance when well-maintained. Excess indoor air pollution, dust or pet hair can accumulate inside the condenser, blocking air flow and heat transfer that keeps the refrigerator running efficiently. The KitchenAid website recommends cleaning the condenser with a vacuum brush once every two or three months for best results.
Turn off and unplug the refrigerator.
Locate the grille cover at the front base of the refrigerator. Hold it by the outer edges and pull it forward to remove it.
Vacuum inside the condenser and both sides of the grille with a brush attachment.
Snap the grille back into place on the refrigerator.
Plug in the refrigerator and turn it on.
Melissa Rae has been a writer since 2008, specializing in home-and-garden, business, technology and education topics. Rae holds a Bachelor of Science in business administration from Herzing University.
- How to Tell If My Cordless Drill Battery Is Bad
- How Do I Run a Diagnostic Test on My Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer?
- How to Make Bleach Neutralizer
- How to Fix Locked Dryer Controls on a Whirlpool Duet
- How to Remove the Shelves in a Frigidaire Freezer
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher