How to Replace a Frigidaire Freezer Bulb
The light bulb in your upright or chest style Frigidaire freezer, just as with a Frigidaire refrigerator, serves the simple purpose of illuminating the stored frozen foods within. Replacing a burnt out bulb requires no special tools. As with any electrical appliance, you must shut off the power to prevent electrical shock. Exchange the old bulb with a new one approved by Frigidaire for use in the freezer.
Open your Frigidaire freezer door or lid.
Turn the temperature control knob to the "Off" position.
Disconnect the freezer from the wall socket.
Unscrew and remove the light bulb. Set the bulb aside for disposal.
Screw in the replacement bulb.
Reconnect the freezer to the wall socket.
Return the temperature control knob to its previous setting.
Close the door or lid.
Based in Southern Pennsylvania, Irene A. Blake has been writing on a wide range of topics for over a decade. Her work has appeared in projects by The National Network for Artist Placement, the-phone-book Limited and GateHouse Media. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in English from Shippensburg University.
- How to Replace the Light Bulb in an Amana Radarange Microwave Oven
- How to Remove a Freezer Drawer in a Kenmore
- How to Test a Refrigerator Baffle
- How to Unlock Door the Door on a GE Washer Model WBVH5100HWW
- How to Fix a Frigidaire Microwave Door Switch
- How Do I Replace the Door Latch in a Sharp Microwave?