- Ensure that all dials are in the "Off" position, and turn off the oven if possible.
- Locate the oven breaker in your fuse box. The oven may have its own dedicated breaker, or may be connected to the "Kitchen" breaker.
- Turn off the breaker, and allow it to remain off for more than 1 minute.
- Turn the breaker back to the "On" position to complete the hard reset of the Amana convection oven.
How to Reset an Amana Convection Oven
Amana manufactures many different types of ovens and ranges, designed for home use. Amana convection ovens offer faster cook times, and use a fan in the rear of the oven to circulate air around the food. The circulation of air ensures that the food cooks evenly and quickly. If your oven is displaying an error code, it may be necessary to reset the oven to clear the error.
- How to Change a Tappan Oven Bake Element
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage
- How to Install a GFCI Breaker for a Spa
- How to Remove Stickers From Stoneware
- My Kenmore Stacked Washing Machine Won't Drain or Spin
- How to Cook With Infrared Ovens
- How to Wire an Electric Oven
- How to Regulate Electric Oven Temperature
- How to Reset a Craftsman Keypad
- How to Remove Permanent Marker From Dry-Erase Board
- How to Clean the Drum in a Roper Washing Machine
- How to Get Brown Stains Off My Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- How to Fix a Kenmore Dishwasher Control Panel With a Key Stuck
- How Do I Disassemble the Agitator on My Whirlpool Washer?