How to Change a Filter on a Maytag Jetclean Dishwasher
Maytag Jetclean dishwashers have filters inside the water pump that filter the food out of the water used to clean your dishes. If the dishwasher is not cleaning the dishes as well as it should, a dirty filter could be the problem.
If the filter is old and torn, it won’t catch the food particles it is meant to catch so it should be replaced by a new filter.
Open the Maytag Jetclean dishwasher and pull out the bottom rack.
Turn the lower spray arm counterclockwise and remove it from the dishwasher.
Unscrew the screws that hold down the cover of the pump. Lift up the cover.
Remove the filter and place a new filter in its place. Screw the pump cover back on and screw the lower spray arm back on as well.
- "Maytag Jetclean B0013U7C6Q Owner's Manual"; Maytag; 2007
Hollan Johnson is a freelance writer and contributing editor for many online publications. She has been writing professionally since 2008 and her interests are travel, gardening, sewing and Mac computers. Prior to freelance writing, Johnson taught English in Japan. She has a Bachelor of Arts in linguistics from the University of Las Vegas, Nevada.
- How to Reset a Maytag MAH8700AWW Washer
- How to Clean Aprilaire Filters
- How to Remove the Front Cover on a Maytag Atlantis
- How to Remove the Lower Spray Arm in Hotpoint Dishwashers
- How to Change the Water Filter on a Whirlpool Refrigerator Model ED5VHEXVB01
- How to Remove an LG Tromm Laundry Detergent Dispenser