How to Change a Filter on a Maytag Jetclean Dishwasher
Maytag Jetclean dishwashers have filters inside the water pump that filter the food out of the water used to clean your dishes. If the dishwasher is not cleaning the dishes as well as it should, a dirty filter could be the problem.
If the filter is old and torn, it won’t catch the food particles it is meant to catch so it should be replaced by a new filter.
Open the Maytag Jetclean dishwasher and pull out the bottom rack.
Turn the lower spray arm counterclockwise and remove it from the dishwasher.
Unscrew the screws that hold down the cover of the pump. Lift up the cover.
Remove the filter and place a new filter in its place. Screw the pump cover back on and screw the lower spray arm back on as well.
- How to Repair a Pump That Won't Stop Running in a Bosch Dishwasher
- How to Troubleshoot No Power and the Water Not Draining in a KitchenAid Dishwasher
- How to Replace an Amana Oven Door Hinge
- How to Remove Bottom Drain Screen From Roper Dishwasher
- How to Change the Water Filter on a Whirlpool Refrigerator Model ED5VHEXVB01
- How to Remove the Lower Arm Assembly on a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher