Samsung Washing Machine Error Code E6
Various models of Samsung washing machines may randomly display the error code E6. This code can mean one of two things and may require new parts for your washer.
As the washer enters spin mode, the process will stop, the water may not drain and the E6 error code displays on the LCD screen.
This error code indicates that the water heater is heating water too fast. Press the power button once to clear the error and finish the cycle before repair.
If during the spin cycle, the error code could be an error with the printed circuit board assembly of the washer. This means that the temperature readings are incorrect and the error will continue to display.
Try a new load of load of clothes and watch for when the error occurs. If it is during a spin cycle or part of the laundry where hot water is not used, then the part is defective. Simply reset the load each time or replace the part.
Along with the "E6" error, an "E5" error may display on the screen. This error represents the same thing as "E6," and the two error codes are interchangeable.
- My Kenmore Dishwasher Is Not Completing the Cycle
- How to Unlock Door the Door on a GE Washer Model WBVH5100HWW
- How to Reset a Maytag MAH8700AWW Washer
- Frigidaire Front Load Washer Beeps Three Times and Won't Start
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?
- How to Troubleshoot a Kenmore Washer Timer