How to Clean Dog Drool Stains From Waxed Hardwood Floors
If you have a dog drool stain on your waxed hardwood floors, you can break it up and rinse it away by harnessing the cleaning power of vinegar. For best results, clean up the dog drool stain as soon as possible after it comes into contact with the waxed hardwood floor.
Mix 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar in a bucket with a gallon of warm water.
Dip a clean rag in the mixture, then wring out all the excess moisture.
Set the rag on top of the dog drool stain, and leave it for 10 seconds.
Rub the stain away using small, circular motions. Rinse the rag in the mixture as necessary, but wring out the excess moisture each time to avoid oversaturation of the wood.
Buff the area dry using a soft cloth.
Edmund Lukavics has been writing professionally since 2009. He has served as the copy editor for the blog Hello Moon and has experience in the hotel and travel agency industries. Lukavics is pursuing an associate degree in information technology and website design from the University of Phoenix.
- Jupiterimages/Photos.com/Getty Images
- How to Install a GE Front-Load Dryer Belt
- How to Open Maytag Dryer Locks Without Keys
- How to Seal a Douglas Fir for Exterior Use
- How Do I Run a Diagnostic Test on My Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer?
- How to Get Brown Stains Off My Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher