- Mix one part liquid dishwashing detergent to four parts water. Make sure that the water is hot enough to loosen grease left on the glass door.
- Use a gentle cloth to wash the glass with the soapy water mixture.
- Use another damp cloth to rinse off the soap on the glass. Let the glass dry.
- Apply liquid dishwashing detergent directly to the soiled area if cleaning heavy soils or grease. Leave the detergent on for 30 to 60 minutes. Rinse with a damp cloth and let dry.
Things You Will Need
- Bucket or sink
- Dishwashing detergent
- Hot water
- Nonabrasive cloths
- The stainless steel and chrome components of the door can be cleaned using hot water and soap using the same steps as with the glass. Specific stainless steel cleaner is recommended.