My Jenn Air JDB1100AWS Dishwasher Won't Start
The Jenn-Air JDB1100AWS dishwasher offers several features for consumers, including: stemware rack; loading space for pots and pans; a variety of wash cycles; and an automatic washing sensor. If the dishwasher does not start, try some troubleshooting procedures to find a solution.
Verify that the Jenn-Air dishwasher is plugged into a power outlet. The electrical cord should be firmly attached to the dishwasher and the power outlet should be grounded. Replace or reset the circuit breaker if necessary.
Ensure that the door is firmly closed and latched, as the dishwasher won't start if the door is open.
Press "Start/Resume" to activate the dishwasher after the wash cycle has been selected.
Press and hold "Heated Dry" for three seconds to release the "Control Lock" option, if it is engaged. The control lock option is meant to prevent children from operating the dishwasher unsupervised.
Check to see if the "Delay Cycle" has been selected; it causes a delay before the dishwasher begins operating. Press "Start/Cancel" twice to cancel the delay option.
Contact an authorized service technician for assistance if these procedures don't resolve the problem.
Things You Will Need
- Power supply
- How to Troubleshoot a Whirlpool Range
- How to Troubleshoot a PF Code for a Kenmore Dryer
- How to Fix Locked Dryer Controls on a Whirlpool Duet
- How Do I Change My Differential Setting on My Honeywell CT3600 Thermostat?
- How to Lock the Oven Door in a Whirlpool Super Capacity 465
- How to Troubleshoot a Jenn-Air Dishwasher