- Draw a triangle on a sheet of construction paper using the pen and ruler. Cut out the triangle with the scissors.
- Cut out three more triangles from construction paper using the first triangle as a guide.
- Apply white glue to the three sides of each of the four triangles.
- Place the four triangles together so that the small point is at the top. Push the sides of each triangle against the two adjacent triangles so that the white glue holds them together. Let the white glue dry.
- Apply additional white glue to the outside of the pyramid to reinforce the sides. Let the white glue dry.
Things You Will Need
- 8-by-10-inch construction paper
- Black pen
- White glue
- Use a compass to align the pyramid so that it faces North, as this is needed in order for the pyramid to work effectively.