- Pour two gallons of the enamel paint into a five-gallon bucket.
- Add one gallon of white enamel undercoat.
- Stir the contents of the five-gallon bucket for 10 minutes with a wooden stir stick.
- Continue adding enamel paint until you reach the desired color.
Things You Will Need
- 5-gallon bucket
- White enamel undercoat
- Enamel paint
- Wooden stir stick
- Because enamel undercoats only come in gray or white, you may need to experiment with colors and measurements until you reach the exact desired color.