- Wipe off the dented surface of your stainless steel refrigerator with a clean, damp rag. Plug your hair dryer into an electrical outlet so that it will easily reach the dent in your stainless steel refrigerator. Place the air duster on a counter within arm's reach.
- Point the hair dryer at the dent on your stainless steel refrigerator and turn it on to the highest heat setting. The hair dryer nozzle should be approximately an inch away from the surface of the refrigerator. Slowly move the hairdryer back and forth over the dented surface, heating the dent for one minute. Turn off the hair dryer.
- Immediately pick up the air duster, holding it upside down so that the top is facing the floor. Spray the entire dented area of your stainless steel refrigerator with liquid carbon dioxide for 30 seconds.
- Wait while the extreme temperature difference between the heated stainless steel and the liquid carbon dioxide causes the dent in your refrigerator to pop out.
- Use your damp rag to clean off any excess liquid carbon dioxide. Clean the area you removed the dent from with a stainless steel cleaner.
Things You Will Need
- Damp rag
- Hair dryer
- Air duster
- Stainless steel cleaner
- If the dent does not pop out of your stainless steel refrigerator on the first try, heat the dent with the hair dryer again for 90 seconds and reapply the liquid carbon dioxide.