- Fill the pan with the mineral deposits approximately halfway full of hot water. Pour the white vinegar in the pan.
- Place the pan on a stove burner and set the burner to a medium-high to high setting. Bring the water and vinegar to a boil, remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Pour the water into a sink and wash the pan with hot water and a nylon scrubbing sponge with 4 to 5 drops of liquid dish soap applied to its surface. Rinse the pan after washing and dry with a towel before storing.
Things You Will Need
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- Nylon scrubbing sponge
- 4 to 5 drops of liquid dish soap
- When boiling water in a stainless steel pan when cooking, add a pinch of salt to the boiling water to prevent mineral deposits from forming.