How to Remove a Hose from a Dyson DC15 Ball Vacuum
Among Dyson’s line of upright vacuums, the DC15 Ball features a number of detachable parts, making basic periodic maintenance of the machine accessible to even novice technicians. Larger objects may sometimes cause a blockage inside the DC15. Depending on where the blockage occurs, the problem may be remedied by removal of the hose from the machine.
Unwrap the cord from the backside of the Dyson DC15 Ball. If the machine is plugged in, unplug it now.
Press the wand release catch, located just below the handle, and detach the wand and hose from the machine.
Press the two retaining clips located beneath the wand release catch, and separate the top of the hose from the wand.
Rotate the base of the hose downwards, away from the machine, until it clicks.
Twist the base of the hose clockwise to remove this end of the hose from the Dyson DC15.
- Whenever servicing your Dyson, always remember to unplug it first. Unplugging the machine prevents the possibility of electrical shock.
- How to Remove the Drum From a Maytag Washing Machine
- How to Fix Locked Dryer Controls on a Whirlpool Duet
- How to Take the Front Panel Off of an HE2 Kenmore Dryer
- Why a Bosch Nexxt 500 Washer Won't Drain
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?
- How to Get Perfume Out of Clothes