- Mix a squirt of liquid dish soap and about a cup of hot water in a small bowl.
- Roll up a dry towel. Place the towel underneath the mirror to protect the frame (if any) from dripping water and bubbles.
- Dip a scrub pad into the soapy water. Ring out about half of the water.
- Scrub the mirror with the soapy scrub pad. Scrub the mirror glass from top to bottom, wiping away any dirt, smudges or particles.
- Hold a squeegee tight against the mirror at the top right corner. Drag the squeegee from right to left in a row, moving along the top edge of the mirror. Wipe the squeegee dry on another dry towel.
- Continue wiping the mirror with the squeegee. Wipe in rows until all of the bubbles and water are wiped away from the glass. Run the dry towel along the edges and bottom of the mirror to soak up any remaining bubbles.
Things You Will Need
- Bowl of hot, soapy water
- Scrub pad
- 2 dry towels
- Use a small squeegee or portion of a squeegee to clean small or round mirrors.