How to Remove Dishwasher Stains
Removing dishwasher stains leaves your appliance looking and smelling great. Tough stains made by iron, rust and minerals make cleaning difficult, but are still manageable using everyday household products.
- Spray the inside of the dishwasher with rust-stain remover and pour some into the soap dispenser.
- Turn dishwasher on and allow it to complete a full cleaning cycle.
- Pour white vinegar in the dishwasher-safe cup, filling it 3/4 of the way.
- Stand the cup on the top rack of the dishwasher and run the dishwasher through a complete cycle.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the bottom of the dishwasher and run the dishwasher through a complete cycle.
Things You Will Need
- White vinegar
- Rust-stain remover
- Dishwasher-safe cup
- Baking soda
- Set the water temperature to the highest setting.
- Run each cycle completely before moving to the next step.