- Spray the inside of the dishwasher with rust-stain remover and pour some into the soap dispenser.
- Turn dishwasher on and allow it to complete a full cleaning cycle.
- Pour white vinegar in the dishwasher-safe cup, filling it 3/4 of the way.
- Stand the cup on the top rack of the dishwasher and run the dishwasher through a complete cycle.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the bottom of the dishwasher and run the dishwasher through a complete cycle.
Things You Will Need
- White vinegar
- Rust-stain remover
- Dishwasher-safe cup
- Baking soda
- Set the water temperature to the highest setting.
- Run each cycle completely before moving to the next step.