- Turn off the furnace at the thermostat so it will not start while you perform this task.
- Open the filter panel door located on the front side of the furnace near the intake blower. Remove the filter and discard it.
- Replace the filter in the filter slot with the same size as the discarded filter. Make sure the arrows printed on the filter point in the direction of the air flow through the furnace. Close the access panel.
- Turn the unit back on at the thermostat.
How do I Change the Filter in a Janitrol Pacesetter Gas Furnace?
Maintaining a comfortable environment within your home at the lowest cost possible is a goal of every homeowner. One of the simplest ways to assure the Janitrol Pacesetter furnace works at its optimal level is to change the filter when it becomes dirty. The Janitrol furnace, manufactured by the Goodman company, is designed to use a replaceable filter. The filter packaging is marked with arrows to ensure that the filter points in the direction that the air flows through the furnace.
Things You Will Need
- Programming Instructions for a Farberware Coffee Maker
- How to Cut a Filter for a Furnace
- My Air Conditioner Stopped Working After Making a Popping Sound
- How to Replace a Central Air Conditioner Filter
- How to Replace the Defrost Timer on GE Refrigerators
- How to Control Humidity in a Walk-in Cooler
- How to Thaw a Steak in a Toaster Oven
- How to Prevent an AC Compressor From Freezing Up
- How to Remove Permanent Marker From Dry-Erase Board
- How to Reset a Kenmore Coldspot Filter Indicator
- The Best Way to Get Rid of Mold
- How to Wire a Char-Broil Ignitor
- How to Fix a VTech Phone: Warning Check Battery
- How do I Install a 86889 HEPA Air Filter?