- Mix 1 cup of white vinegar and 10 cups of cold water in a bucket. Wear latex gloves to keep your hands dry.
- Stir the vinegar mixture with a spoon. Use a funnel to guide the mixture into a 32 oz. spray bottle.
- Spray the vinegar mixture generously on your ComfortPlus window glass. Scrub the window glass with a lint-free towel or cloth. For grime buildup, scrub the grime with light pressure to break it up.
- Dry the glass with a clean, lint-free towel or cloth but stop wiping when the glass is almost dry. Leave a uniform film of moisture on the glass---this film will dry and not leave streaks on your glass. Do not use a squeegee or similar device on the windows. These tools will leave streaks on the window glass.
- Wet a lint-free towel or cloth with water from a sink. Wring out excess water. Apply 3 tbsp. of acetone to the lint-free towel or cloth.
- Scrub the marker, pen or other stain with the acetone-soaked towel or cloth. Dry the glass with a clean, lint-free towel or cloth.
- Complete steps 3 and 4 in the "General Cleaning" section.
Things You Will Need
- White vinegar
- Cold water
- Latex gloves
- 32 oz. spray bottle
- 3 lint-free towels or cloths
- You can also use a vinegar-based commercial glass cleaner to clean your ComfortPlus windows. Do not use an ammonia-based or alcohol-based glass cleaner---these chemicals will leave visible streaks.