- Open the Milgard window so you can access the screen.
- Grab the finger pull or rail located at the bottom of the Milgard window screen with your fingers on one hand.
- Press up on the top edge of the window screen toward the top of the window to compress the spring clips.
- Gently press outward on the finger rail to swing the Milgard screen away from the window. Keep a firm grip on the screen so it does not slip.
- Lower the screen straight down from the window frame.
- Pull the Milgard window screen through the window toward you.
How to Remove Screens From Milgard Windows
Milgard is a well-known manufacturer of windows for both home and commercial use. Their line of vinyl windows comes in a variety of styles, sizes and colors. Many also come with screens for filtering out insects. You can easily remove screens from Milgard windows on your own for cleaning or repair.
- If the directions for removing the window screen from your particular Milgard window differ, always give precedence to the manufacturer's directions.
- How to Remove Screen Window Spline
- How to Replace a Storm Door Screen
- How to Replace the Screens For Andersen Storm Windows
- How to Remove a Casement Window Crank
- How to Clean the Screen on an Acer Monitor
- What Is the Screen in Window Screens Made of?
- How Do I Clean Black Fiberglass Mesh Window Screens?
- How to Clean Tempered Glass
- How to Attach a Lattice Screen to a Deck Railing
- How to Clean Oil-Based Stains Off Pella Windows
- How to Remove Andersen Casement Windows
- How to Clean Low-E Windows
- How to Replace a Window Screen on a Camper Shell
- How to Repair a Bug Screen on an Andersen Storm Door