- Mix 1 tbsp. dish soap, 1 cup white vinegar and 2 cups water in a spray bottle.
- Shake the bottle to mix the ingredients and spray a thin coat of the cleaner over the RV shower.
- Wipe off the cleaner with a wet sponge. Flip the sponge over to the nylon scrubber side if you need to get off thicker residue.
- Turn on your shower and rinse the cleaning solution off the shower or rinse out your cleaning sponge and wipe down the shower.
- Open the shower door all the way to let the shower air dry.
How to Clean an RV Shower
When you have a shower stall in your RV, you need to clean it just like you would the shower in your home. The problem is that the RV is a small, confined area and the plumbing system is much different than the system in your home. This means that while cleaning the RV, you want to use mild ingredients that clean the shower area effectively but do not release fumes or harsh chemicals that can damage the plumbing.