- Mix 1 tbsp. dish soap, 1 cup white vinegar and 2 cups water in a spray bottle.
- Shake the bottle to mix the ingredients and spray a thin coat of the cleaner over the RV shower.
- Wipe off the cleaner with a wet sponge. Flip the sponge over to the nylon scrubber side if you need to get off thicker residue.
- Turn on your shower and rinse the cleaning solution off the shower or rinse out your cleaning sponge and wipe down the shower.
- Open the shower door all the way to let the shower air dry.
How to Clean an RV Shower
When you have a shower stall in your RV, you need to clean it just like you would the shower in your home. The problem is that the RV is a small, confined area and the plumbing system is much different than the system in your home. This means that while cleaning the RV, you want to use mild ingredients that clean the shower area effectively but do not release fumes or harsh chemicals that can damage the plumbing.
Things You Will Need
- How to Trim a Shower Surround
- How to Remove Mildew Stains From Fiberglass Bathtubs
- How to Fix a Broken Shower Head
- How to Turn a Gas Oven Off
- How to Install Moen Shower Faucet
- How to Clean Mold & Mildew From a Spa Cover
- How to Fix a Cracked Shower Base
- The Best Way to Clean a Stone Shower
- How to Clean a Plastic Shower Floor
- Repair Instructions for a Moen Shower Faucet
- Bathtub-to-Shower Conversions
- How to Clean Soap Scum Off a Shower Curtain
- How to Clean Lime Off Copper
- Causes of Greasy Slime in Shower Stalls and How to Clean It