Adjust Tilt Angle
- Turn the knob at the back of the saw to the left to loosen it.
- Tilt the blade assembly to the left or the right.
- Align the indicator point to the correct angle measure on the scale.
- Turn the knob to the right to tighten it and lock the blade assembly. The blade will now be tilted to whichever angle you indicated on the scale.
Adjust Miter Angle
- Turn the knob on the front of the saw to the left to loosen it.
- Pull up the lever under the knob and shift the table setup to the left or right.
- Align the indicator to the proper angle on the miter scale.
- Release the lever to hold the position you have chosen.
- Turn the knob to the right to tighten it and lock the turntable in its current position. The saw will now cut your work piece at the angle you specified on the scale.