- Choose a woven basket featuring a color and size that accommodates your bathroom needs. Pick a large basket if you have a lot of towels to store, or small basket if you just want to display a few decorative linens. Purchase a white wicker basket to create beach house-inspired style, or a black basket for a contemporary bathroom look.
- Pick towel colors to complement the bathroom style. Choose all white towels to create a spa-like ambiance. Go with lavender and sage green towels for a country garden-inspired style.
- Lay the towels out on a flat surface to begin the rolling process. Fold towels in half and then in half again. Tightly roll the folded towels all the way up.
- Place the rolled towels in the basket. Stand them on their ends, alternating the colors for a decorative look. Stack the rolled towels if they are all one color.
- Display the basket full of towels on a vintage wooden chair, in an empty corner or on an empty wall shelf.
How to Decorate a Bathroom With Towels in a Basket
A basket full of bath towels isn't only useful, it can also be decorative. If you're short on bathroom closet or wall rack space, store extra towels in an eye-catching basket. Create a casual, country-inspired bathroom style by displaying towels in a woven basket. Choose wicker basket hues, such as brown, black or white, to coordinate with the bathroom's overall color scheme or decor theme. Keep the basket of towels in a handy location, such as near the bathtub or shower, for convenience.
Things You Will Need
- Dyed baskets may bleed if exposed to damp bathroom conditions, so take care in choosing and placing your basket in wet areas.
- How to Make Old Baskets Look Chic
- How to Make Towel Flowers
- How to Decorate a Kitchen in British Colonial
- Creative Ways to Display Photos
- Creative Ways to Fold Towels
- Small Space Bathroom Design Ideas
- Ideas on What to Put in Flower Vases
- English Hunting Lodge Decorating Ideas
- How to Decorate a Coffee Themed Kitchen
- How to Organize Deep Drawers
- Is There a Way to Soften Hard Towels?
- How to Shape Towels Into Flowers for Your Bathroom
- The Difference Between a Tea Towel & a Regular Towel
- How to Keep Pressed Flowers From Fading