Check Messages at Home
- Dial the access number given to you by your home phone carrier from your home phone. For example, if you have AT&T, you would dial #98 or if you have Comcast you would dial #99.
- Enter the pass code that you chose when you set up your voicemail account.
- Listen to your messages and save or delete according to the automated instructions, depending upon your voicemail account.
Check Messages Away from Home
- Dial your home phone from another telephone such as your cell phone.
- Dial * and your pass code when you hear your voicemail greeting.
- Listen to your message and save or delete accordingly.