How to Check a Circuit City Gift Card Balance
You don't have to find a local Circuit City location to check the balance on your gift card; you can do so right from your home computer by accessing Circuit City's website. This site will tell you the exact dollar amount, down to the penny, that is left on the card, which can be helpful when planning your next electronics or entertainment purchases.
Open your Web browser and go to Circuit City.com (see Reference 1). Click on "Check your Gift Card Balance."
Type in the gift card number (located on the back of the card) into the "Gift Card No." box on the screen.
Type the three digit security value from your gift card into the "Security Value" box. If this number is not listed on your card, leave the box blank.
Type the combination of numbers and letters displayed on the screen into the "Please Enter the Code Shown" box.
Click "Submit." The website will check and display the balance on your Circuit City gift card.
Stephen Lilley is a freelance writer who hopes to one day make a career writing for film and television. His articles have appeared on a variety of websites. Lilley holds a Bachelor of Arts in film and video production from the University of Toledo in Ohio.
- How do I Get a Number for Customer Service for Euro-Pro?
- How to Repair the Electrical Control Box for a Submersible Pump
- How to Use a Smartparts Digital Picture Frame
- How to Remove Rust Stains From Upholstery
- How to Check Out If a Canadian Business Is Legitimate?
- How to Find Flood Zones in Lubbock, Texas