- Contact a trash Dumpster rental company in your area (see Resources). Many Dumpster rental companies have locations nationwide, and entering your ZIP code on their website will find the rental agency nearest you.
- Determine which type of waste you'll be dumping: general waste, green/yard waste, construction waste or recyclable materials.
- Calculate the size of the Dumpster you'll need. 1-and-a-half-, 3- and 4-ton Dumpsters are available for rental.
- Schedule a date and time for the delivery of your Dumpster. Choose both the pick-up and drop-off dates. Provide your name, contact information and delivery address. Enter your credit card information to hold your reservation.
- Print the confirmation page for your records.
How to Rent a Trash Dumpster
Trash Dumpster rentals are available throughout the United States for both commercial and residential purposes. More often that not, residential renters require Dumpsters for home products such as remodeling or clearing property. You can rent a Dumpster as long as you need it, having it emptied as you go. Trash Dumpster rental prices depend on the length of the rental and the type of waste being put in the rental.