- Open the filter compartment and insert a small filter. This can be a small disposable cone-shaped filter or a size 1 Mellita filter.
- Place approximately 1 tbsp. ground coffee into the filter and close the filter compartment.
- Lift up the top lid of the coffeemaker and pour ¾ cup water into the water tank. Use slightly less water if you want darker coffee. Close the reservoir lid.
- Add milk or creamer to the [travel mug](https://society6.com/travel-mugs?utm_source=SFGHG&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=1155) if desired. Place the travel mug lid on the travel mug and set the mug on the coffeemaker tray. Line up the slot on the mug lid with the coffee dispenser opening.
- Press "On" to begin the coffeemaking process, which takes approximately four minutes. Remove the [coffee mug](https://society6.com/mugs?utm_source=SFGHG&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=2383) from the maker when the coffee has finished brewing and press the "Off" switch.
Directions for Black & Decker Brew & Go
The Black and Decker Brew 'n Go is a personal coffeemaker that brews one serving of coffee directly into a thermal travel mug. Ideal for individuals who only need one cup of coffee instead of an entire pot, the Brew 'n Go makes approximately 15.5 oz. of coffee per cup and can use standard ground coffee beans, available at most grocery stores or coffee stores. The unit is also small and compact, which suits small spaces such as apartments or other small kitchens. Operating a Black and Decker Brew 'n Go is fairly simple and can be done in only a few minutes.
Things You Will Need
- Programming Instructions for a Farberware Coffee Maker
- Directions for a Stove Top Percolator Coffee Pot
- General Electric Coffee Maker Instructions
- How to Make Coffee in an Old Fashioned Drip Pot
- How to Dissolve Ink
- How to Descale a Lavazza Blue
- How to Use the Krups Caffe Duomo
- How to Use Machine for Espresso
- Instructions for the Grind & Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker
- How to Use a Swift Espresso Machine
- Jura Capresso E8: Troubleshooting Guide
- Instructions for the Melitta Mill & Brew
- Keurig Iced Coffee Instructions
- How to Clean a Pickle Crock