How to Set Up an Addico Water Cooler
Addico is a Canadian company that is owned by Oasis International. Addico makes a variety of products including water coolers. Setting up your Addico water cooler is a simple procedure that should not take too long. Before setting up your water cooler you will want to determine if your water cooler comes equipped with a hot tank for supplying hot water. If your model does not have a hot tank, you can disregard the instructions for setting up the hot tank.
- Take a new, unused water jug and after removing any safety seals invert the bottle to install into the water cooler.
- Plug in your water cooler. Allow 30 minutes for the water cooler to chill the water.
- Open the hot water faucet on hot tank models and leave open until water flows freely. The tank needs to be full before it is turned on. Turn the hot tank switch to the on or reset position. Hot tank will take about 30 minutes to sufficiently heat water.
- Wipe up any spills that occur when new water jug is loaded onto cooler. If a major spill has occurred and you believe internal components have gotten wet, allow 48 hours for components to dry out before operating the hot tank.
Things You Will Need
- Addico water cooler
- Water cooler jug
- On hot tank models it is important to keep the thermostat dry. Do not use water or steam to clean the thermostat area, and do not operate the hot tank if you believe the thermostat has gotten wet.