- Verify that the Kenmore stacked laundry center is firmly connected to a working power outlet. Reset the circuit breaker if needed. Do not plug the electrical cord into an extension cord, as this cannot provide enough power for the unit.
- Ensure the washer lid is firmly shut and latched into position. The washer cannot spin if the lid is open.
- Reduce the number of items inside the washer, as an overloaded washer may not spin or drain adequately.
- Examine the drain hose and remove any obstructions from the hose. Straighten the hose.
- Contact an authorized Kenmore service technician if these steps do not resolve the issue.
My Kenmore Stacked Washing Machine Won't Drain or Spin
Kenmore stacked laundry centers offer a clothes dryer that is stacked on top of a washing machine in order to fit into smaller spaces, such as apartments, bathrooms, closets or dormitories. The stacked washer offers several wash cycles and variable water levels, while the dryer has an automatic drying sensor and energy-efficient temperature and time options. While the stacked laundry center should operate well with basic care and maintenance, problems can still happen, such as if the washing machine does not drain or spin. Some troubleshooting methods may help users resolve this issue.
- How to Fix a Squeaky Frigidaire Stacked Washer and Dryer
- How to Get Rid of Mildew Smell in Washer
- Whirlpool Commercial Washer Troubleshooting
- How to Troubleshoot an Ice Maker Water Valve
- How to Troubleshoot an Oster Convection/Microwave Oven
- How to Remove Yellow Stains From Whites
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage
- How to Remove Mold From Clothing
- How to Remove the Lid on a Top-Loading Kenmore Washer
- How to Clean a Pickle Crock
- How to Reset a Craftsman Keypad
- Troubleshooting: Why Does My Whirlpool Washing Machine Stop Working Mid Cycle?
- How to Remove Chewing Gum Stains
- How to Winterize a Sears Front Load Washer