- Turn the master switch to the "on" position. An amber light will illuminate when the switch is in the proper position.
- Set the stove to the desired temperature for the recipe.
- Open the door of the oven and place the food to be cooked on the rack.
- Set the timer, according to the recipe. Turn the timer button to the "off" position when the bell chimes indicating the food is done.
- Remove the food from the oven and turn the thermostat to "off" and the master switch to "oven cool." Leave the oven door ajar while the interior fan cools the oven. Turn the master switch to "off" at the end of the cooking day.
- Turn the main gas supply to the oven on. Push the master switch button to ignite the oven heater element.
- Ensure the doors to the oven are closed and press the master switch a second time until the amber light comes on.
- Set the temperature control to the desired temperature to preheat the oven.
- Place the food to be cooked inside the oven once the oven has reached desired temperature.
- Set the timer for the desired amount of time. Turn off the timer when the alarm sounds and remove the food from the oven using hot pads or oven mitts. Turn the thermostat to "0" and press the master switch to turn off the oven.
- Select "Convection Broil," "Convection Roast" or "Convection Bake" from the front panel.
- Press the number provided by your recipe for the type of food you are cooking.
- Select the numbers for the weight of the food item if using the Convection Roast mode. For example, if you are roasting a 3-lb. chicken, you would enter a "3" when prompted.
- Press the "Start/Quick On" button on the front panel to begin the cooking process.
- Remove the food from the oven when the beeper indicates it is done.
Things You Will Need
- Hot pads or oven mitts
- The manual for each type of Wolf convection oven can be downloaded from the Wolf appliance website. The manual lists full recipes and settings for using the oven.
- Always use oven safe cookware when using any model of convection oven.