Cooking Instructions for Euro-Pro Convection Ovens
Euro-Pro convection ovens are counter top toaster ovens that offer you the choice of conventional baking, convection baking or convection broiling to bake, cook or toast food. You may need to experiment with your favorite recipes when cooking them in your Euro-Pro convection oven, but the clear glass door of the oven allows you to keep an eye on your food and quickly stop the cooking process if it begins to burn or brown too quickly.
Place the convection oven on a flat, level counter or table and plug the oven into an electrical outlet. The display panel will light up and the oven will beep to indicate that it is plugged in properly.
Press the oven button near the top of the control panel once to select the bake setting, twice to choose convection baking and three times to select convection broil.
Press the up and down directional buttons in the center of the control panel to set the cooking temperature. The temperature is displayed in the digital display at the top of the control panel and adjusts by 10-degree increments. You cannot adjust the temperature for the convection broil setting, this setting operates at 450 degrees F.
Press the timer button located near the bottom left side of the control panel. Set the time to 15 minutes using the directional buttons to preheat the oven.
Press the "Start" button and wait for the convection oven to preheat.
Open the convection oven door and place your food inside the oven in a baking pan.
Close the door and press the timer button again to set the desired cooking time.
Press "Start" to begin cooking. The Euro-Pro convection oven will turn off and beep to signal that the cooking cycle is finished.
Unplug the Euro-Pro convection oven until you need to use it again.
- Euro-Pro recommends preheating your convection oven at the highest temperature setting for 15 minutes before the first use. This burns away all packing residue that may remain inside your convection oven. You may notice some smoke or steam rising from your oven during this time which is normal.
- Press the "Stop/Cancel" button once during cooking to pause the timer and press the "Start" button to resume cooking.
- Press the "Stop/Cancel" button twice to cancel the cooking cycle completely.
- Baking pans and oven racks inside the Euro-Pro convection oven become extremely hot during cooking. Always use oven mitts to remove pans or racks from the oven while it is in use.
Kittie McCoy has been a freelance writer since 2008. She is also a part-time personal trainer and licensed entertainer in Las Vegas. She enjoys sharing her love of physical fitness and experience in the entertainment industry via her writing.
- roast dinner image by hazel proudlove from Fotolia.com
- How to Troubleshoot an LG Electric Stove
- How to Troubleshoot an Oster Convection/Microwave Oven
- How to Troubleshoot a Whirlpool Range
- How to Use a Wolf Convection Oven
- Troubleshooting a GE Oven That Can Not Get Out of Locked Door Mode
- How to Use Maytag's Electric Self-Cleaning Super Capacity Plus Oven