How to Identify Older Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressors
Campbell Hausfeld makes air tools and air compressors. Campbell Hausfeld has been building air compressors for many years, so there are many versions of their air compressors in homes and workshops today. If you need help determining if your air compressor is a Campbell Hausfeld, you can do so by looking for a few key markings on the compressor. Campbell Hausfeld compressors are unique for a number of reasons.
Look at the owner's manual for your compressor if you have it. The manual will say that it is made by Campbell Hausfeld. Look through the information on the cover or at the beginning of the manual to see if it says it is made by this manufacturer.
Determine what color the air compressor is. Campbell Hausfeld air compressors are known for their signature deep blue color. If your air compressor is any other color, then it is not a Campbell Hausfeld.
Look at the motor housing. Campbell Hausfeld air compressors all have a "CH" logo on the housing.
Steven Diggs, Jr. has been writing professionally since 2008. His work can be seen published all over the Web, including on the Appalachian Independent website. He holds Bachelor of Arts degrees in English and history from Frostburg State University.
- Specs for the Trane Weathertron XL1200
- How to Troubleshoot Honeywell Heating Thermostats
- How to Reset the Beeping Noise on a Model FAA67P7 Frigidare Air Conditioner
- How do I Change the Filter in a Janitrol Pacesetter Gas Furnace?
- How to Measure a Chain-link Fence for Paint
- How to Determine True Freezer Age by a Serial Number