- Place all of your building materials out where you want to construct the party tent. Divide the top frame tubing from the leg tubing.
- Use the connector pieces to slide the top frame tubing together. Face the anchor washer toward the inside of the frame on each connector piece. Keep the straight side of the connector piece parallel to the ground.
- Place the tarp over the tent frame. Connect the tarp to the frame using bungee cords.
- Slide the tent legs into one side of the party tent frame, while the other side rests on the ground. Repeat for the other side of the frame.
- Use tent stakes at each frame leg to secure the party tent.
How to Make Party Tents
Party tents are an inexpensive and practical way to host an outdoor event. They offer protection from bright sunrays and light rain, and offer a romantic backdrop when strung with lights in the evening. Make a custom-designed party tent for your specific event, whether large and grand, or small and intimate. Purchase supplies at your local home improvement store, grab a friend to help and you will soon have your own party tent to use repeatedly.
Things You Will Need
- Do not use the party tent in heavy winds.
- How to Build a Slab Roller
- A DIY Twin Daybed Couch
- How to Put a Dryer Rack in a Dryer
- How to Connect a Headboard to a Platform Bed
- How to Build Furniture With PVC Pipe
- How to Build Bamboo Fence Panel Frames
- How to Put Together Hanging File Frames
- How to Make an Ottoman Frame
- How Do I Make a Makeshift Storage Shed?
- How to Build Farm Metal Gates
- How to Make a Daybed Frame
- Screen Gazebo Instructions
- How to Build a 12x20 Shed Floor
- DIY PVC Pipe Storage Shed Canopy