How to Install the Kick Plate on a Frigidaire Dishwasher
The kick plate on a Frigidaire dishwasher is the rectangular panel below the door. It covers access to some of the components inside your dishwasher, including the drain hose and water pump. Installing the kick plate takes only a few minutes; you use a Phillips-head screwdriver.
Insert the bottom edge of the kick plate into the groove at the bottom of the dishwasher.
Tilt the top of the kick plate to the upright position so the plate is now vertical to the floor. Push inward.
Install a Phillips-head screw in the hole on the front left and right sides of the kick plate, using a screwdriver. The kick plate is now secure.
James Clark began his career in 1985. He has written about electronics, appliance repair and outdoor topics for a variety of publications and websites. He has more than four years of experience in appliance and electrical repairs. Clark holds a bachelor's degree in political science.
- How to Remove Grease Stains From Ceramic Tile
- How to Clean Mineral Deposits on Stainless Steel Pans
- How to Get Perfume Out of Clothes
- How to Remove Rust Stains From Upholstery
- How to Remove the Back Filter Cover From a Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- How to Remove Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol From a Wood Floor