BBQ Grillware Instructions
A barbecue not only can cook your meat to perfection, it can add a unique smokey flavor to fish, beef, chicken, pork and even vegetables. The portable BBQ Grillware by Lowe's provides a barbecue experience anywhere you have a flat surface. You can easily turn a park table into a gourmet cook-top. The BBQ Grillware portable table comes pre-assembled and the only thing you need to do is connect it to your gas regulator.
Connecting the BBQ Grillware to the gas
- Screw the provided gas regulator into the open end of the burner by hand until tight.
- Use the provided wrench to securely tighten the connection of the regulator to the BBQ Grillware unit.
- Turn the regular knob so that it is facing the front of the grill. Make sure the regulator is in the off position.
- Connect the propane gas cylinder by threading the cylinder into the regulator clockwise.
Lighting the BBQ Grillware
- Lift the hood of the BBQ grillware.
- Find the lighting access hole on right side of the BBQ Grillware.
- Insert the BBQ lighting match into the access hole.
- Push the gas regulator in with your hand and turn it counter-clockwise to the "lighting position." Your grill's burner should ignite.
Cooking with the BBQ Grillware
- Start the grill and close the lid. Allow the grill to warm up for at least 20-30 minutes.
- Turn the temperature knob to either High (450 Degrees), Med (400 Degrees) or Low (350 Degrees) depending on the type of meat or recipe.
- Turn the knob to the "Off" position and leave the grill cover open to cool when you are done cooking your meat.
Cleaning and storing your BBQ Grillware
- Wait at least 30 minutes so that the grill can completely cool down and mix a half a cup of the liquid dish soap with a gallon of lukewarm water in your bucket.
- Wipe the outside of the cover of the BBQ grillware with soapy water mixture and a towel.
- Slide out the bottom drip pan located under the front of the grill. Scrub the bottom drip pan with the metal brush, wipe it down and replace it.
- Wipe the inside of the grill with the soapy water. Scrub the inside food grate with your brush and wipe away all of the grease.
- Close the grill and remove the propane tank by twisting the tank counter clockwise. Store your BBQ Grillware in a cool place outdoors.
Things You Will Need
- Flat surface
- BBQ Grillware
- Wrench (included)
- Propane gas cylinder
- BBQ ignition matches
- Liquid dish soap
- Warm Water
- Metal brush
- Towel or cloth
- When lighting your BBQ grill, if it does not ignite in 3 to 5 seconds, turn the gas regulator to the off position and wait at least 5 minutes before attempting to light the grill again.