How to Find the Model Number on My Members Mark Grill
The Member's Mark brand is produced exclusively for Walmart and Sam's Club stores. They make a wide variety of products from baby formula to frozen food to grills. If your grill is not functioning properly, you may need to order replacement parts. To do this, you will need the grill's model number, which can be found in your owner's manual. If you no longer have your owner's manual, the model number can also be found on the body of the grill.
Locate CSA label on your grill. The CSA label is a silver-colored plate that contains the model number and manufacturer logo. It is usually located on the front of the grill near the burner nobs, or on the back of the grill hood.
Identify the model number. On some models it will be indicated by a "MN" in front if the number. On other models, the model number will be the only number on the CSA label.
Write down the model number of your grill and keep it in a safe place for future reference.
- How to Clean a Char Broil Infrared Grill
- How to Thaw a Steak in a Toaster Oven
- How to Remove an LG Tromm Laundry Detergent Dispenser
- How to Remove Grease Stains From Ceramic Tile
- How to Remove the Back Filter Cover From a Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- How Do You Clean Water Spots From Glass Table Tops?