How to Do a Backflip in "Skate 3"
"Skate 3" is a video game released by EA Games in 2010 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. "Skate 3" thrusts players into the world of competitive extreme skateboarding. Using your video game console remote control, you can perform all of your favorite skateboard stunts, tricks and maneuvers, including the "back flip."
Use the left directional stick to move your character forward.
Hold down the left trigger button on your Xbox 360 controller.
Pull back on the left directional stick. Because you are holding down the left trigger button on the controller, your character will execute a back flip.
Stephen Lilley is a freelance writer who hopes to one day make a career writing for film and television. His articles have appeared on a variety of websites. Lilley holds a Bachelor of Arts in film and video production from the University of Toledo in Ohio.
- How Do I Change My Differential Setting on My Honeywell CT3600 Thermostat?
- How to Change a Digital Safe Combination
- How to Reset a DuPont Angel Eye Smoke Detector
- How to Balance Ratatouille on PS3 Controls
- How Do I Take Down Kirsch Accordia Blinds?
- How to Find the Model Number for a Maytag Oversize Capacity Plus & Quiet Plus