How to Open a BargainLocks Lock Box
BargainLocks is a provider of a various locking devices and security mechanisms, such as padlocks, door locks, lock picks and lock boxes. These lock boxes allow a homeowner, real estate agent or contractor to secure a house key inside it. When the proper combination to the box is entered, it opens, allowing the key to be retrieved. Lock boxes are secured using a variety of combinations, from four numbers up to twelve numbers. The combination may be reset if you have forgotten it.
Remove the faceplate from the lock box by pressing down on the silver tab at the top, then pulling the faceplate off.
Turn the faceplate over. Slide the small lever in the middle down and to the right.
Use the number dials on the front of the faceplate to change the combination to the new one. Turn the faceplate over again, and return the lever to its original position by pushing it to the left.
Replace the faceplate by setting it back into the lock box. Press down on the silver tab while inserting the faceplate to lock it in place. Turn the dials to secure the lock.
Melissa King began writing in 2001. She spent three years writing for her local newspaper, "The Colt," writing editorials, news stories, product reviews and entertainment pieces. She is also the owner and operator of Howbert Freelance Writing. King holds an Associate of Arts in communications from Tarrant County College.
- house image by Brett Bouwer from Fotolia.com
- How to Replace the Cabinet Face on a Bosch Dishwasher
- How to Clean Burnt Food in a Paderno Frying Pan
- How to Adjust a RainBird T-40
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher
- How to Set a Masterlock 176 Combination
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop