How to Replace the Cabinet Face on a Bosch Dishwasher
Bosch dishwashers are designed for permanent installation below the counter-tops in your kitchen. The control panel on many Bosch dishwashers is located on the side of the top of the door, rather than on the front of the door. The placement of the control panel allows you to customize the appearance of the dishwasher; replace the front panel of the appliance with a cabinet face that matches the cabinetry in your kitchen.
Turn off the power to the dishwasher in your service panel prior to disassembly.
Open the dishwasher door, then remove the screws on the sides of the inner door panel, securing the front panel of the dishwasher.
Close the dishwasher door but do not latch it.
Slide the front panel down, then remove it from the door.
Transfer the door handle from the old panel to the new panel, if necessary. The handle is secured to the door from the inside, using two screws.
Align the new front panel with the front of the door, then slide it up to lock it into position.
Open the dishwasher door, then reinstall the screws that were removed to secure the panel into position.
Restore power to the dishwasher.
Things You Will Need
- How to Replace the Handle on a Frigidaire Microwave
- How to Replace the Float Switch Assembly on a Bosch Dishwasher
- How to Change the Color Panel on a Bosch SHX46A02UC/23 Dishwasher
- How to Remove an LG Tromm Laundry Detergent Dispenser
- How to Install Ridge Caps for Metal Roofing
- How to Replace the Door Latch on a Maytag Dishwasher