How to Troubleshoot a Raynor Garage Door Opener
Raynor garage doors are one of the most common brands of garage doors and are sold in all of the 50 states, Canada and more than 45 other countries. The Raynor brand has a reputation for being durable and requiring low maintenance as well as offering a wide range of products and options to choose from.
Troubleshooting an opener can vary from brand to brand and model to model, but checking the basics can sometimes save the hassle of calling an expensive repairman.
Replace the batteries in the remote opener. Try pressing the button to see if this has solved the problem.
Unplug and replug in the power supply. Inspect all the wiring to see if any wires are exposed or frayed. If you see any exposed areas, repair the cord with electrical tape.
Inspect the sensor beam to be sure it is uninterrupted and that sensors are fastened properly.
Check parts of the door and the rollers to be sure they are level. If the door is not level, it will cause the door to shift.
Call the Raynor customer service at 1-800-472-9667 or your local Raynor dealer if you are still having trouble with your garage door opener after checking and oiling all working parts.
The Drip Cap
- Raynor garage doors are one of the most common brands of garage doors and are sold in all of the 50 states, Canada and more than 45 other countries.
- Replace the batteries in the remote opener.
- Inspect the sensor beam to be sure it is uninterrupted and that sensors are fastened properly.
Amanda Ballard Coates is a Certified Professional Coder (CPC) and a member of the American Association of Professional Coders. She is also a freelance writer and photographer. She writes mostly nonfiction and has been published on several informative websites. Ballard Coates' writing has been published on websites such as Healthmad.com, Quazen.com, Gomestic.com and Socyberty.com.
- Fixing a GE Oven Door Lock That Is Stuck
- What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of an Intrusion Detection System?
- How to Troubleshoot Honeywell Heating Thermostats
- Baldwin 5225 Lockset Disassembly Instructions
- How to Unlock Door the Door on a GE Washer Model WBVH5100HWW
- How to Lock the Oven Door in a Whirlpool Super Capacity 465