How Often Should I Change the Filter on My Carrier Weathermaker 9200?
One of the best things you can do to help your heating or air conditioning unit run efficiently and last longer is to keep airflow unobstructed. Filters keep out big large, as well as some small things that could cause problems, so it is vital to change the filter as often as once a month.
You will not have to change your filter on your Carrier Weathermaker 9200 often because it is designed to be re-used. It is made from stronger material than many filters, and may be cleaned and reused several times before it must be replaced. You will need to get a new filter only when the one you are using gets torn or is otherwise worn out
While you may not need to change the filter often, keeping airflow clear still is just as important, and the filter can get just as dirty as a disposable filter. You should clean this filter at least once per month and change it when it gets torn or worn out.
James Jordan has been a writer and photographer since 1980. He has worked for newspapers in Arkansas, Tennessee, South Carolina and Kansas, winning state press association awards for writing, photography and page design. In 1995 he received his master's in Christian education and completed two years of Ancient Greek at the graduate level. Jordan holds a Bachelor of Arts in journalism.
- How to Remove the Back Filter Cover From a Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- What Is a HEPA Media Filter?
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher
- Trouble in Removing the Back Filter Cover of a Kenmore Progressive Vacuum Cleaner
- How to Clean a Dyson Ball Filter
- How to Clean The Pump Filter on a GE Front Loading Washing Machine