How to Replace a Door Spring on a Bosch Dishwasher SHX45M06UC
Bosch manufactures various electronic appliances, including dishwashers. Like any other dishwasher, a Bosch dishwasher has a front access door that opens to reveal the inside of the dishwasher. The door uses hinges to open. These hinges function via springs. If your dishwasher door isn't opening and closing properly you may need to replace the door spring.
Power off your dishwasher and open the door. Notice the metal, half-moon-shaped hinges. Connected to these are the springs that run vertically up the sides of the dishwasher.
Lift the damaged spring up and detach its top end from the metal loop it attaches to.
Remove the bottom end of the spring from the catch in the metal door hinge.
Attach one end of the new spring to the loop at the top of the dishwasher.
Pull the spring down and attach its bottom hook to the catch in the hinge.
- How to Replace the Door Spring on a Whirlpool Dishwasher
- How to Change the Drum Bearing in a Frigidaire Affinity Dryer
- How to Fix a Magic Chef Oven Door Hinge
- How to Replace the Pump Motor in an LG Dishwasher
- How to Install a GE Front-Load Dryer Belt
- How to Clean a GE Profile Dishwasher with White Vinegar