- Sponge the affected area gently with a small amount of dry-cleaning solvent.
- Blot with a clean, dry cloth or paper towel.
- Mix 1 tsp. of a neutral detergent with 1 c. lukewarm water. Blot the stain with this solution.
- Dab with rubbing alcohol and blot.
- Sponge with clean water and blot again.
Things You Will Need
- Dry-cleaning Solvent
- Clean Cloth
- Neutral Detergent
- Hydrogen Peroxides
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Paper Towels
- Paper towels
- Clean cloth
- If the stain does not come out, consider bleaching it with hydrogen peroxide.