How to Make Homemade Air Deodorizer
- Clean out a spray bottle and fill it most of the way with water (about 2 cups worth, depending on the size of your bottle).
- Add 2 teaspoons of baking soda to the water. Use this to spray away odors, or follow the next step for an alternative mixture.
- Mix one cup of distilled white vinegar and a few drops of peppermint extract into the spray bottle.
- Instead of a spray bottle, add a shot glass of vanilla extract to an open pot of boiling water. It will freshen the air and absorb odors.
Things You Will Need
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- Peppermint extract
- Spray bottle
- Vanilla extract
- Never spray any mixture near a person's face.