How to Contact Krause Ladders
Krause Ladders are made by Krause Systems, which makes professional scaffolding and other materials for builders, painters and restorers. Krause Systems is headquartered in Germany, but has an English-language website for British and North American customers.
Email Krause by going to http://www.krause-systems.co.uk/contact.html. Fill out the contact form, including your preferred contact information (email or phone). Submit the form, and a Krause representative will contact you.
Telephone Krause at 49 (0) 6631 / 795 -- 0. If you are calling from the United States, dial all of the numbers shown here. When your call is answered, ask if the representative speaks English by saying "Sprechen Sie Englisch?" (pronounced "Sprek-en Zee English"). If the person answering the phone does not speak English, he will transfer you to some one who does.
Write Krause at KRAUSE-Werk GmbH & Co. KG, Industriegebiet Altenburg, Kreuzweg 3, DE-36304 Alsfeld, Germany. You will want to send any written correspondence by Air Mail to ensure that it gets there quickly. The post office can provide Air Mail stickers and tell you how much postage your letter will require.
- How to Give Estimates on Home Renovation Jobs
- How to Incorporate Your Home
- How to Get Free Subscriptions to Interior Decorating Magazines
- How to Un-Enroll From the Equal Payment Plan for Duke Energy
- How do I Retrieve Previous Phone Numbers Dialed on the Land Line?
- How to Use Night Vision in "Counter-Strike 1.6"