- Clean your Juiceman juicer after each use. Wipe the top of the motor base, underneath it and the rubber feet with a damp rag.
- Clean off any dried-on pulp above the motor base with a clean, damp toothbrush.
- Hold the filter basket under a faucet with warm running water. Use a plastic scrub brush of both sides of the basket to remove any pulp.
- Place the filter basket, clear lid, juice bowl and blades on the top shelf of your dishwasher on the regular wash setting, with the "air dry" setting selected. Run the dishwasher; remove your juicer parts from the dishwasher when they are completely dry.
- Soak the juice bowl in your sink overnight in a mixture of bleach and water if it has tough stains. Fill your sink 3/4 full with warm water and add 1/4 cup of household bleach. Drain the sink in the morning. Rinse the juice bowl well. Allow it to air dry.
Things You Will Need
- Scrub brush
- Dishwasher detergent
- Sink stopper
- Never use ammonia-based cleaning products or abrasive cleaners on your Juiceman juicer as they will damage the finish.
- Use only plastic scrub brushes on your Juiceman juicer---metal brushes will scratch the plastic finish.