- Lay the sheet in front of you inside out.
- Place a hand in each of the two corners on the shorter side of the fitted sheet and bring them together, one hand covering the other so one corner wraps around the other.
- Pick up the far corner of the sheet hanging in front of you and tuck the new corner into the hood of the two folded corners.
- Pick up the fourth corner and tuck it into the other three corners.
- Lay the sheet on a flat surface in front of you and smooth out the wrinkles. It should look like a folded sheet with the fitted corners all tucked together like a hood.
- Fold the sheet from the outsides inward to hide the elastic fittings.
- Continue to fold into a rectangle of the desired size.
How to Fold a King Size Fitted Sheet
Doing the laundry is chore enough without having to fold and put everything away. Folding a fitted sheet, in particular, is a task that many homemakers have yet to master. This typically means the linen closet contains wrinkled blobs of fitted sheets. Folding the sheets neatly is not as hard as it may seem and can be accomplished single-handedly if you take a few minutes to do it properly.
Things You Will Need
- How to Remove a Panel on a Kenmore Series 80 Electric Dryer
- How to Keep Pillows From Sliding Off My Leather Sofa
- How to Remove the Front of a Kenmore Combo
- How to Make Twin Bed Sheet Sets
- How to Remove the Housing on a PYE2300AYW Maytag Electric Dryer Lint Filter
- How to Convert Gauge Thickness to Millimeters
- How to Reattach a Dryer Vent Tube
- How to Fold a Fitted Sheet Tutorial
- How to Fold Pajamas
- How to Remove Heating Elements From Kenmore 90 Series Dryers
- How to Hang Wallpaper Liner
- How to Tighten Shade Sails
- How to Block Air Conditioning Vents in the Winter
- How to Replace the Belt on a Kenmore Elite Dryer