- Arrange the fitted sheet so that it is inside out.
- Place your hand in the two adjacent corners on the short side of the fitted sheet.
- Bring your left hand to your right and flip the corner over the right corner enveloping it.
- Reach down and pick up the other side of the fitted sheet and repeat the same process. You want to fold the left corner over the right to make a single corner.
- Take the last corner and bring that up and fold it under the others. You should end up with the corners underneath one another.
- Lay your arranged sheet flat, corner side up. It will not make a perfect square because of the curve. Try to make it as much a square as possible by edging it off and pressing the seams. Fold the sides once to make sure all the elastic is hidden. Then continue folding into a rectangle. Fold again if you are aiming for a perfect square.
How to Fold a Fitted Sheet Video
Folding fitted sheets can be the most frustrating part of the linen-changing process. You washed them, and now you want to store them. If you don’t know how to fold a fitted sheet, it can often wind up being a jumbled or askew mess. With some basic information, you can avoid that. You can accomplish this task alone, but it helps to have the help of a friend or child.
Things You Will Need
- Easy Way to Fold a Fitted Sheet
- How to Fold a Napkin into a Rectangle
- How to Make a Duck Out of a Towel
- How to Make Paper Calla Lilies
- Instructions for Making Four Sided Placemats
- How to Use Vinegar to Disinfect
- How to Tie Knots for Flags
- Patterns to Make Wall Hangings
- How to Clean a Carpet With Simple Green
- How to Make a Table Out of Wine Corks
- How to Make a Bed
- How to Make an Elastic Table Skirt
- How to Turn Two Twin Beds Into a King
- How to Sew a Corner on a Slip Cover