How to Replace the Battery in a Braun Shaver
Braun shavers for men and women are available in various styles and can be purchased at general home retail stores and department stores worldwide. Many Braun shavers include a self-cleaning base that also provides an electrical charge for the rechargeable batteries. Batteries are housed in the base of the shaver unit. Users can replace the batteries in a Braun shaver if they no longer hold an electrical charge, which may occur after a year or two of use.
Remove the electrical cord from the base of the shaver.
Press down and slide off the panel on the front of the shaver.
Remove the two nickel-plated batteries. Use these batteries as a guide to purchase new batteries at a hardware store or home repair store. Recycle the old batteries when finished. (Many hardware and home repair stores have battery-recycling stations).
Put the new batteries inside the shaver and press gently to pop into place.
Place the front panel back on the shaver and plug the electrical cord into the bottom of the shaver. Connect to an electrical outlet to charge.
- How to Charge Dewalt Batteries
- How to Change Batteries in a Unican Door Lock
- How Do I Run a Diagnostic Test on My Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer?
- How to Clean Burnt Food in a Paderno Frying Pan
- How to Disassemble a Dryer: LG Tromm DLE59775S
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher