- Pour 1 cup of borax and 1/4 cup of lemon juice into a bowl and mix them together to form a paste.
- Apply the past to any stains in the sink with a soft cloth. Use the cloth to gently scrub the stains until they come out. Rinse the sink with clean water.
- Line the sink with two layers of paper towels. Pour regular household bleach onto the paper towels until you saturate them. Leave them on the sink for 15 minutes.
- Remove the paper towels and rinse the sink with warm water from the tap. Buff the sink dry with a lint-free cloth, moving in gentle circular motions to restore the shine.
Things You Will Need
- 1 cup borax
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Soft cloth
- Paper towels
- Lint-free towel
- Turn on the fan or open windows when handling the bleach.